Thursday, July 31, 2008

A New Favorite Thing

I got it today.
It is one of my most favorite things in life.
I use it everyday, I mean, EVERY day.
Sometimes it seems to be only thing that keeps my head attached.
Other times, I leave it on the shelf, glad to leave it at home for the day.
Sometimes I schedule or attend meetings to discuss it.
Once in awhile, it makes me cry.
Then other times, I look at it and grin from ear to ear.
What item in a persons life can bring such a range of emotion?

My new calendar!
(Yes, I got a new calendar in July, I carry a school year one as that is the year I really operate on.)

Let me tell you about my new little friend. She is blue pleather. She fits nicely in my purse. She is a monthly and daily calendar, with tabs and a pen holder. It has a closure strap. And best of all, I actually found it at Wal-Mart for only $8! I am so happy! If you ever want to meet my new gal pal, she will be in my purse, waiting for the next entry. I would recommend her to anyone.


Happy Scheduling!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are awesome. What a cute blog!

Nathan said...

This is exactly what I was talking to you about. Nathan's comment was, "You and your sister are so much alike." I understand getting excited over a planner. (Do you recall how estatic I was to recieve mine Christmas 2007? LOL). It keeps life organized- together, and leaves our brains less cluttered, so to speak. It is an item I would definitely not leave home without being on call for work. My mind is jello without it.
Prayerfully, I can soon be an entry in it soon.