Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Tagged, ughh

This new form of cruel and unusual punishment was unleashed on me by Jackie. She tagged me (and all Bethel Babe Bloggers). I could refuse to participate, but then the Bethel Babes may ask, "What does she have to hide?" So to prove that I can wear my mess as well as the next one, I joined in. Will you?:



"This is a photo tag. You have to take photos of these 10 photos as they are right now. (not cleaned, scrubbed Do not PIMP your house!)" - direct quote from Jackie.



1. The kitchen sink - hmmm, I rinsed them but the dishwasher was full (hate it when I forget to run it at night.)
2. The fridge - I am sure something is growing somewhere in there. I was at camp last week and have not cleaned it out since getting back.
3. Laundry Room - (not a room - just a closet)

4. Kids - Barbies are the game of the week for these ladies. My oldest child was where I couldn't take a picture - getting dressed, you'll see her in a bit.
5. Favorite room - Oh, there's the other kid. She followed me through all the rest of the pictures, wondering what on earth I was doing. I love the living room. We visit there, we relax (occassionally), we play games there and generally hang out there.

4. Favorite Shoes - They just spent a week with me at camp and need a bath.

7. Closet - Small, very small and a tight squeeze.



8. Dream Vacation - Not the ultimate, but I really want to go there soon for a Scott and me vacation.



9. Self portrait - I am not an artist so I opted to let the camera do the work.




10. The toilet - Need I say more.

So, I challenge you to join in the, uhh, fun? No, torture. Well, it's not that bad. It just feels so personal, maybe invasive. Well, you let me know what you think.




2 comments:

Wife2Jason said...

Yeah someone joined me! I was feeling so alone. Not so bad. I miss your comfy living room... I haven't been in there for a while now!

Kristen said...

Way to go! I may tackle this one tomorrow. I am glad to see your sink messy :o) I would have a hard time not cleaning before taking the photos!