Wednesday, July 30, 2008

ABC's

A. Attached or single? Happily attached
B. Best friend? Scott, my husband and my great sis in laws
C. Cake or pie? For being a cake decorator, I don’t really like cake. As for pies, I like some (ice cream ones), my favorite though is my warm apple crisp, yummm!
D. Day of choice? Nothing particular, just the day of the week when I can be with my husband.
E. Essential items? Bible, computer, Bigelow lip gloss and gum
F. Favorite color(s)? Royal purple
G. Gummy bears or worms? Ughh, neither, they are gross.
H. Hometown? Nampa, Idaho
I. Favorite indulgence? Onion rings (I’ve wanted them lately), ice cream with hot fudge and nuts, and dark chocolate
J. January or July? That is tough. Love the July time with the family. January is nice with the snow but cold!
K. Kids? 3 darling daughters
L. Life isn’t complete without? Jesus.
M. Marriage date? June 6, 1992
N. Number of brothers or sisters? 1 wonderful sister! She is awesome!
O. Oranges or apples? Oranges are about the best food God made (next to peanut butter)
P. Phobias? Heights! My palms sweat and heart races even watching someone doing something that involves heights.
Q. Quotes? "God is good. All the time." "It is all about Jesus." “The cake isn’t done until the kitchen is clean.”
R. Reasons to smile? Jesus, marriage, children, my great job!
S. Season of choice? Fall – the crispness in the air and the change in the light of the sun. Spring – the tulips!, the newness of everything.
T. Tag 5 people: The first 5 to read this…. that means you!!!
U. Unknown fact about me. I love Neil Diamond concerts. – I’ve been to three as an adult and saw him once as a child.
V. Vacation of choice? Our someday (hopefully in the reasonably near future) “WE’RE DEBT FREE” vacation to Disneyland/Disneyworld.
W. Worst habit? Procrastinating and complaining
X. Xray or ultrasound? Ughh, both mean the doctor suspects something is wrong. I will pick xray, because that will probably be easier to treat?????
Y. Your favorite food? Peanut butter
Z. Zodiac sign? Sagittarius but who really cares!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

you are so NOT a complainer!! you have one of the best outlooks or attitudes of anyone i know :o)

i like Neil Diamond as well...he is timeless. i have heard his shows are amazing.

oh, i should have put pb on my list of favorite foods- it is more of a necessity in my mind :P

thanks for playing :O)