Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Reflections

Storms have been frequenting our area but not really intruding into our space. Let me explain. On Memorial Day, there were thunder storms to the north, south and east of the Treasure Valley but not in the valley. Sure we had wind, some drops of rain but no real disturbances that interfered with much. How often do I go out in life unaware of how my Father has shielded me from storms. I chose to complain about the inconveniences, like wind, but fail to recognize that He has protected me from so much more. My Father is the creator of the universe, the Creator of all. He waits for me with expectancy to come to him... in relationship... feeling His presence in all areas of my life, storms included. I am grateful to be loved in this way. May you too, see the Father, know the Son and be filled with the Spirit of God. That is where I want to be today... whether there be storm or calm.

No comments: