Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Photo Meme

Okay, I guess I have been hi-jacked by my favorite thing , my calendar. I have been very busy and the blog has taken a back seat to family time, work needs, and NCA items. So this seemed a simple task for today. I have missed blogging and look forward to many posts in the near(ish) future.


If you want to play along, here are the rules:1. Choose the 4th folder where you store your pictures on your computer2. Select the 4th picture in the folder3. Explain the picture4. Tag 4 people to do the same. NO CHEATING! (no cropping, editing, etc...). If you want to play, join in the fun! (Most of you have done it already, if not TAG, your it!)


Won't Amanda love that this was the picture? This was in 2006 after her first skiing trip with her dad. She was drinking the hot cocoa dad promised her for a good job on the mountain. Amanda now loves to ski. If her dad wasn't so very busy he would have her up the hill more often.

No comments: