Monday, December 29, 2008

C-H-R-I-S-T-M-A-S

C- Cookies, Candy, Cocoa, all the things I am afraid of eating too much of!

H- Happy Holidays or Merry Christmas? I celebrate Christmas & say Merry Christmas.

R- Relatives, lots and lots of relatives... Whether they come to visit or you go to see them... Could be good or could be...? For me it is a treat!

I- Itchy dry skin always hits me near Christmas. Tragic!

S- Songs. I love Christmas songs, but please not 24 hours a day from Thanksgiving Day! I especially love the children singing.

T- Tree, goes up the Saturday after Thanksgiving and comes down New Year's Day.

M- Money gets spent so easily this time of the year! In one hand and out the other. I am so glad for an "Allocated Spending Plan"!

A- Aromas. The smells of Christmas are amazing. Cinnamon, nutmeg, cider, pine, and my newest favorite, Snowberry from Scentsy, yum!

S- Savior. God came as a baby, to save me from my wretchedness. I love Christmas because even in the midst of all the C-H-R-I-S-T-M-A, there is an "S", a baby who grew to be a man, perfect without sin, God in the flesh who came to redeem, even me!

I hope you all had a Christmas that was memorable and meaningful, especially in regards to the joy and hope given to all of us in the person of Jesus Christ!

(My computer is being upgraded and I am using Scott's laptop, so no pics at this time, sorry!)

No comments: